Scion tC2 turbo kit for 2011+.
Dezod Motorsports has learned and evolved strategies with the introduction of its’ legendary Scion tC S1 turbo system for the 2AZFE engine. A culmination of several years of R&D, racing program abuse and plenty of customer feedback has come into play on the design of this system. Behold, the new standard for systems under the 2AR!
Originating in 2012, Dezod Motorsports made this turbo system a standard in which all other turbo kits where judged. Using the highest quality components and critical design elements, the Dezod turbo kit makes for an excellent turbo system. Though we ship the system with a mere 9 PSI spring in the wastegate, which will yield up to 250-330 wheel horsepower, the system actively supports power levels up to 450 horsepower. That means you have room to grow and expand with you new found love for torque from your 2ARFE engine.
The Dezod turbo system is the foundation kit that comes complete with all of the items needed to pressurize your intake manifold properly. The system includes full fuel and engine management upgrades (complete plug-n-play technology), 4 ply silicone couplers, t-bolts to make the best clamping possible, stainless steel components to prevent against corrosion, a genuine Garrett performance turbocharger and light weight aluminum intercooler pipes with a front mount intercooler. All that we would recommend on top of this system would be a new clutch (for manual transmissions) and some gauges to be able to monitor the system while driving.
With all of these components, it’s an excellent value to you for the price! No other kit on the market offers these components at this price.
Our complete bolt-on system component list:
- Genuine Garrett T3/T04E turbocharger
- Stainless steel braided -4 AN oil feed line w/ heat shielding
- -10AN oil return line w/ heat shielding
- CNC insta-tap Oil Pan System (no welding required)
- Stainless steel "Ram Horn" tubular TIG welded turbo manifold (3/8” thick head flange)
- TiAL MV-S 38mm V-band wastegate
- Divorced "open dump" dump-tube.
- Stainless steel 2.5” downpipe w/ flex section
- Stainless steel s-pipe w/ v-band connection (bolts to stock exhaust or aftermarket)
- TiAL Q 50mm blow off valve
- Front mount intercooler 26”x 6.5” x 3.5” (no trimming or cutting involved)
- Mandrel bent, light weight, SFP Technology aluminum intercooler pipes w/ bead rolled ends
- DSS Technology Blow-Through MAF housing
- 2.5” intake system
- K&N large "Lifetime" cone filter
- 4 ply silicone couplers
- T-bolt clamps & Stainless worm gear
- Turbo install kit
- CNC vacuum manifold (for a cleaner install)
- Deatsch Werks Plug-N-Play 550cc fuel injectors (no cutting or splicing)
- AEM Fuel & Ignition Controller (AEM FIC) w/ Professional Tuned Base Calibration
- Custom wiring harness for the AEM FIC (no cutting or splicing required)
Dyno results from an automatic transmission @ 9.5 PSI on a Mustang Dyno (lowest reading)
Dyno results from a 6 speed transmission @ 9.5 PSI with a factory exhaust
288whp and 273ft/lbs at 9.5 PSI
2012 6 speed with a GReddy RS Exhaust