Scion tC turbo kit for 2005 to 2010.
*Product shown with optional turbine blanket and ceramic coating options on turbo manifold & downpipe.
Dezod Motorsports has revised and re-released its’ legendary Scion tC S1 turbo system for the 2AZFE engine. It’s bigger, more bad and better than ever!
Originating in 2006, Dezod Motorsports made the S1 turbo system a standard in which all other turbo kits where judged. Using the highest quality components and critical design elements, the S1 makes for an excellent entry level turbo system. Though we ship the system with a mere 8 PSI spring in the wastegate, which will yield up to 250-300 wheel horsepower, the system actively supports power levels up to 400 horsepower. That means you have room to grow and expand with you new found love for torque from your 2AZFE engine.
The S1 is the foundation kit that comes complete with all of the items needed to pressurize your intake manifold properly. The system includes full fuel and engine management upgrades (complete plug-n-play technology), 4 ply silicone couplers, t-bolts to make the best clamping possible, stainless steel components to prevent against corrosion, a billet wheel Turbonetics performance turbocharger and light weight aluminum intercooler pipes with a front mount intercooler. All that we would recommend on top of this system would be a new clutch (for manual transmissions) and some gauges to be able to monitor the system while driving.
With all of these components, it’s an excellent value to you for the price! No other kit on the market offers these components at this price. If you do find that you want MORE power or this kit is not enough for you, we encourage you to check out our Alpha Series components for 500+ wheel horsepower needs.
S1 component list
- Billet Wheel Turbonetics T3/T04E turbocharger
- Stainless steel braided -4 AN oil feed line
- Stainless steel braided machine crimped -10AN oil return line
- CNC insta-tap Oil Pan System (no welding required)
- Stainless steel TIG welded turbo manifold (1/2” thick head flange)
- TiAL 38mm wastegate
- Stainless steel 2.5” downpipe and s-pipe with recirculated dump tube (bolts to stock exhaust or aftermarket)
- HKS SSQV blow off valve
- Front mount intercooler 26”x 6.5” x 3.5”
- Mandrel bent, light weight, SFP Technology aluminum intercooler pipes
- 2.5” aluminum intake system with DSS Technology MAF housing
- AEM dry flow filter
- 4 ply silicone couplers
- T-bolt clamps
- Turbo install kit
- CNC vacuum manifold (for a cleaner install)
- Plug-N-Play fuel injectors (no cutting or splicing)
- AEM Fuel & Ignition Controller (AEM FIC) w/ Base Calibration
- Custom wiring harness for the AEM FIC (no cutting or splicing required)
Other notable attributes
LONGEST RUNNING PRODUCTION TURBO SYSTEM (SINCE 2006)
HIGHEST VOLUME TURBO SYSTEM ON THE MARKET (PLENTY OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS)
NO EXTENDED LEAD TIMES (AVERAGE ORDER FULFILLMENT IS 1-1.5 WEEKS)
QUALITY BRAND NAME PARTS YOU CAN TRUST
COMPLETE BOLT-ON & PLUG-N-PLAY TECHNOLOGY WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY ADDITIONAL PARTS
RACE TESTED AND PROVEN ON DG SPEC RACE TEAM'S CAR (Entire 2011 Season)
SURVIVED THE 2011 25 HOURS OF THUNDERHILL ENDURO (1st and only tC turbo kit to do this)
We have seen vast results come out of this system from 240whp to 270whp on the preset boost level of 8 PSI for manuals and 200-235whp on 5 PSI for the automatics. All of which have also had a very nice TQ figure close to it as well, which makes it a fast kit at any gear and any time!
All turbo systems where designed and intended for off-road use only
Pho Fun's Time Attack tC with our S1 and AEM EMS at 14.6 PSI
Ray's S1 Turbo at 10 PSI on our Dezod 2.5" Exhaust