StopTech Performance brake pads are engineered to meet the
demands of high performance driving situations while maintaining their
ability to work in normal driving conditions. Stop Tech brake pads
combine the benefits of premium performance brake pads with aggressive
friction formulas suitable for track day and autocross use. Para-Aramid
composites deliver optimum stopping performance over a wide temperature
range and are specially formulated to deliver linear response in both
cold and hot conditions. All Stop Tech Brake pads are 100% positive
molded and include OE designed shims to eliminate noise associated with
brake pad vibration. In addition each StopTech Performance brake pad is scorched to
remove any impurities in the friction material. While this does not
eliminate the need to bed-in new pads it does provide improved stopping
power right out of the box.
• A true street-to-track brake pad providing high fade resistance for reliable daily driving,
track day performance, and everything in between.
• Low dust for clean wheels
• High bite great initial response
• Application specific OE style shims for QUIET operation
• Positive Molding for even pad wear and consistent pedal feel and performance
• Scorching which raises the initial cold effectiveness, stabilizes friction levels and provides
consistent performance across the entire operating range.
• 100% asbestos free for environmentally friendly operation
• Precision cut backing plates that accurately fit in OE calipers