This page will be dedicated to keeping you, our consumer, up to date with our current projects with Dezod Development.
Project 08 tC
Chase from Buffalo, NY, home of Dezod Motorsports, offered his BRAND NEW, VIRGIN 2008 tC up to the turbo gods for a really sweet one-off Dezod S1 kit. Some of the components he has are:
Pics to come!!!
- Dezod Alpha turbo manifold
- Custom Griffin Bar & Plate Frount Mount Intercooler
- Dezod Spec'd Garrett GT30R Turbocharger
- Dezod Custom "Bling" 6061 Intercooler Pipes
- Dezod Catless Off-road 3" Downpipe
- Dezod 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust
- Dezod PnP Allan Phillips Racing In-Line ECU
- Blitz Spec S EBC
- Limited Edition Black HKS SSQV BOV
- TiAL 44mm WG'
- Dezod Drop-In 700cc injectors
- Dezod Vac Block
- GReddy Oil Catch Can
- Motul 300V 10W40 Power Racing Motor Oil
- K&N Premium Oil Filter
- ATI Center Council Pod
- Garrett 52mm Boost Gauge
- AEM UEGO
- ACT Clutch Kit
- NGK 1 Step Colder Iridium Spark Plugs
Project 06 tC
Jeff from Louisana, home of the Dezod Motorsports' favorite football team the New Orleans Saints, was a beta tester for our 1st production Automatic turbo kit for the tC last year. Since he has swaped to 5 speed, built the motor and ordered tons of parts from us. We supplied Jeff with several custom components to get this deal off the ground, and with help from Tony at T1 Race development on the EMS tuning, we where able to get 454whp off of this custom hybrid turbo kit.
Andy is the proud owner of a turbo D17, that we were interested in helping to scoot along. Andy had picked up several goodies from us including the AEM Standalone EMS, Our Equal Length Race Manifold and downpipe for starters to help him reach the 300whp mark on a stock bottom end.